Our Wish List
Don’t ever ask FOMAA volunteers what they need, because they’ll tell you! Some of the items on our current Wish List are listed below. If you — or anyone you know — is able to contribute one or more items to the Shelter, we’d love to hear from you. Simply call 781 631-8664 or stop by during adoption hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00 to 6:30 pm, Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm, Saturday from noon to 6:00 pm and Sunday from noon to 3:00 pm.
- Advantage II Flea Treatment for Cats (kitten, small and large cat)
- Adult Dry:
Earthborn Holistic - Primitive Feline
Nutro Max Cat indoor weight control
- Adult Wet:
Purina One Pate
- Fancy Feast paté style wet cat food – Classic Food
- Kitten Dry:
Royal Canin Mother & BabyCat
Blue Buffalo Kitten
Science Diet Kitten
- Kitten Wet:
Fancy Feast Pate Kitten
Purina One Kitten Pate
Large Bags of Friskies, Nine Lives dry and wet food for our feral colonies
- Please, no seafood of any kind!
- A large cat tree
- cat toys
- laundry detergent
- unscented fabric softener sheets
- bleach and peroxide and band aids
- meat flavored baby food (like chicken Gerber’s 2nd)
- Antibacterial hand soap
- paper towels
- trash bags (50-gallon Hefty and 13 gal kitchen varieties)
- mops, brooms and sponges
- Scamp (non-clumping) litter
- a pill crusher
- back scratchers
- organic catnip
- Unexpired Rx dry and wet cat and dog food you no longer need, especially I/D, W/D and R/D diets
- powdered Lysine supplement
- Pill Pockets
- KMR® Powder (kitten milk replacement) and Esbilac (puppy milk replacement)
- anti-bacterial dish washing detergent
- Gift Cards are always a good idea (from a pet store or grocery store) so we can pick out what is most needed.
and most of all, a home for every animal!
Make your tax deductible cash donation here.
Please note: Any food/non-food items donated to the shelter that can't be used by us
is donated to other grassroots Rescue groups and Feral Feeders.